> staging environments made simple and realtime.
Stage is the fastest way for individuals, teams, and organizations to QA and ship apps.
By harnessing the power of △ now, deployments are fast and reliable.
## Instant environments for every PR
Open a GitHub PR and instantly receive a unique url running that code.
Push some changes and the environment updates itself.
With full Docker support, staging environments mirror production perfectly.
## Start staging now
Follow these steps to setup stage for your repo:
- Create a new GitHub access token with the repo scope. In the following steps this will be called GITHUB_TOKEN.
- Make up a very long secret security key. In the following steps this will be called GITHUB_WEBHOOK_SECRET.
- Deploy stage to your △ now account using the deploy button below.
- Once deployed, copy the url and go to your GitHub repo.
- On the repo, click ‘Settings’, then ‘Webhooks’. Add a new webhook.
- Set the Content type dropdown to application/json
- Set the secret to match your made up GITHUB_WEBHOOK_SECRET from above.
- Paste the url, and choose ‘individual events’. Select the ‘Pull Request’ event, then add the webhook.
That's it! You now have a shiny new stage server waiting to deploy your PRs.